About your belief in the existence of God

Daniel

About your belief in the existence of God

Post by Daniel » 04 Nov 2013, 20:12

Vivake, do you believe in the existence of God?

Daniel

Re: About your belief in the existence of God

Post by Daniel » 05 Nov 2013, 18:33

No? That is very surprising. If you don’t believe in the existence of God, how do you claim to have revealed God in your book God and Destiny and what is it about then?

Vivake Pathak

Re: About your belief in the existence of God

Post by Vivake Pathak » 06 Nov 2013, 15:10

Daniel, I do not believe in the existence of God, because I know God. You believe in something when you have a strong conviction about it but you are still not absolutely convinced. For example, I believe that soul exists because there are countless carefully-studied and verified cases of reincarnation. But I am still not fully convinced in the existence of soul, because I have never experienced, seen, or talked to my own or any one else’s soul even if there may be billions of souls or more than a billion forms of soul in existence today. So I can say that I believe in the existence of soul, but I don’t know for sure whether soul exists or not.

Knowledge is a step ahead of belief. For example, I can see the Sun right in front of me. I have seen it so many times, and I have felt its rays almost daily. The Sun is in my knowledge. So, it would not be right if I say that I believe that Sun exists. The right thing to say is that I know that Sun exists or just, “Sun exists”. Similarly, I know what God is, so it will be inappropriate for me to say that I believe in the existence of God. Instead, the right thing for me to say is that I know that God exists or that I know God. And therefore my claim of having revealed God through the book God and Destiny is not wrong or misplaced either—it is an honest and truthful assertion.